We are now part of growing network of next generation medical centres, called SmartClinics, designed to make the trip to the Doctor even easier. Our name has now changed to SmartClinics Taigum.
You’ll see the same friendly doctors, nurses and support team at our clinic, but will notice a few changes:
- The waiting area is being re-designed to provide you with more privacy and greater comfort.
- We’ll be adding more Doctors where needed, making it easier to get an appointment when you need one.
- We’ll be open longer and more often, improving your ability to access after hours medical care. As part of the SmartClinics network of care, you have access to medical care at our
- Chermside clinic, which is open from 7am to 11pm, 364 days a year.
- In the coming months, we will introduce a new system to improve wait times and make it even easier to book an appointment, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
SmartClinics Taigum is privately billing and a range of fees apply, including discounted fees for children and pensioners. Fees are always payable at the time of consultation and we accept cash, cheque, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Amex) and Eftpos.
Quality of care remains our highest priority and in this regard, we’re committed to maintaining the high benchmark set by the Taigum Central Medical Practice team.
We are working to provide a better healthcare experience and we invite you to join us on this exciting journey. Book an appointment online now or call our friendly reception team for more information on (07) 3265 4555